Here’s one of the Maroon 5’s best song ever but I don’t think I’d give my nod on this video. Sad. I was a little disappointed for all the actions done that I thought I was watching an action movie and that I was like “where is the damn payphone?” all the time I was watching it. Pfft.
1. The glasses, Mr. Levine, did not fit perfectly on you and that you looked aged…not old, just aged but still sexy.
2. The girl on the video, they said, looked like Taylor Swift. Whuttt?
3. The unnecessary explosions are unnecessary. Plus the helicopters. Plus the policemen chasing Levine when at the first place he wasn’t even one of the burglars.
4. James Valentine = Thief. The long blonde haired thief. Cute!
5. I love the Wiz Khalifa song part and the beat but he doesn’t fit on the vid HAHA.
6. And the payphone had a cameo, but its the subject so why gave it the least part?
7. Where the hell did the helicopters go after the explosion?
8. One unarmed car versus 15-like policemen car. Yeah, very real.
9. That awkward disarming of a thief, Levine. I smiled at that because I do not know if its funny or what.
10. But the winning parts are: James as a thief and Levine driving like hell. Gorgeous.
I did not get the video but I get it that Adam is handsome. And yes, the song is just pure awesomeness. :) <3 <3 <3